Friday, September 10, 2010

It makes me sad

You know what makes me sad.
People.
I get sad when I have friends who get hurt by what people who profess to be friends hurt them.I cant understand why people can not accept each other for who they are. Hell we are all flawed folks no one is better than the other person. Before you shit on some one maybe take a look at yourself in the mirror and see that you are not perfect and unflawed. I may not agree with everything you say or do but if I have let you in my life then I have agreed with my soul to respect you and your views. I still may have my own thoughts and opinions and I expect you to respect me and my views and opinions whether we agree or not. There are very few people I will turn my back on but those that are mean , vindictive and disrespectful do not deserve my friendship. I have walked away from a person like that who used me for what they could get out of me and then disrespected me and the friendship I had given them. Ya know what it hurts and I hate to see people I love hurt by others acting before they put their brains in gear and think things through or assuming. Like the old saying goes you know what assuming does it makes an ass out of u and me. If you are not sure about something instead of assuming ASK and be willing to LISTEN to what is being said. okay my rant
My friends are important to me and I hate seeing dissension happen and at times I want to take a big old stick and beat some sense into people.
Okay I am babbling here and letting my thoughts just ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment